The Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd.(TSD) is a subsidiary of The Stock Exchange of Thailand. The TSD was established on November 16, 1994 with a registered capital of THB 200 million, and commenced operations on January 1, 1995. The TSD provides two types of securities post trade services.
- Securities depository services
acts as a central securities depository for stocks and bonds, using a secure and efficient scripless system, provide services for securities deposit, withdrawal, transfer, pledge, and revocation. Investors can conduct the transactions through depository participants.
- Securities registration services
acts as a registrar for common and preferred stocks, offers service which mainly covers the functions of preparing and maintaining the Register Book that contains correct and complete information, and also responsible for managing the foreign holding proporation of the securities traded on the main board and foreign board of the Stock Exchange of Thailand to comply with related rules and regulations.
Our service is executed through the cutting edge and efficient computer system that has been developed to have a direct linkage to that of the Securities Depository Center. On the system-wise, we also have secured data storage and processing system with the corresponding back-ups ready for securing the continuity of our service. Also, our vault and data management systems have been in place to secure the rights of the securities holders and for verification and risk minimizing purposes.
Board of Directors
1. Mr. Pakorn Peetathawatchai Chairman 2. Ms. Yupawan Sirichainarumitr Managing Director 3. Ms. Rinjai Chakornpipat Director
4. Mr. Aphisak Kiewkarnkha Director
5. Mr. Silawat SantivisatIndependent Director
6. Mrs. Nongram Wongwanich Independent, Non-Executive Director
7. Mr. Sutee Mokkhavesa Independent, Non-Executive Director