1. Disciplinary Subcommittee
The Disciplinary Subcommittee shall be appointed by the SET Board of Governors, hold a two-year term, and consist of five eminent individuals, to include:
- The President of the Stock Exchange of Thailand or executive holding the title of assistant manager or higher, as delegated by the President;
- A member of the Board of Governors of the Stock Exchange of Thailand;
- An individual who is knowledgeable and experienced in the stock exchange, securities business, or finance business;
- A legal expert.
2. Disciplinary Procedures & Hearing
- When any credible allegation or concern arises indicating that a violation of SET regulations has occurred, the SET unit involved will submit the matter and relevant documentary evidence to the Secretary of the Disciplinary Subcommittee.
- If the Secretary of the Disciplinary Subcommittee considers the allegation well founded, the Secretary shall give written notice of the allegation to the party concerned.
- The party concerned must submit an answer to the allegation to the Disciplinary Subcommittee within 15 days from the date of receiving written notice of the allegation.
- The Secretary will consider such answer and then submit the relevant facts, evidence, and the Secretary’s recommendation to the Disciplinary Subcommittee.
- The Disciplinary Subcommittee shall complete consideration of the offence, including its possible penalty, within 60 days from the commencement date of the initial hearing. When the Disciplinary Subcommittee completes its consideration, the Secretary of the Disciplinary Subcommittee shall then give written notice of its decision to the party concerned.