1. Appeal Committee
The Appeal Committee shall be appointed by the SET Board of Governors, hold a three-year term, and consist of not fewer than three but not more than five eminent individuals, among whom there shall be at least one highly qualified and experienced person from each of the following fields: law; accounting and finance; and the securities business,
2. Appeal Procedures & Hearing
- When a person who is subject to disciplinary action wants to dispute the disciplinary action order, that person is entitled to lodge an appeal with the Appeal Committee within 15 days from the date of receiving written notice of the disciplinary action order.
- The lodging of an appeal shall not be grounds to suspend the execution of a disciplinary action order. The appellant may submit a request for suspension of execution of the disciplinary action order when lodging the appeal by specifying therein the reasons.
- An appeal must be made in writing and must specify the disciplinary action order that is the cause of the appeal along with the facts, points of law, and reasons for disputing any aspect of the disciplinary action order.
- The Secretary of the Appeal Committee shall make due consideration, and then submit an opinion along with facts and evidence to the Appeal Committee.
- The Appeal Committee shall complete consideration of an appeal within 30 days from the initial commencement date of consideration of such appeal.
- When the Appeal Committee completes its consideration, the Secretary of the Appeal Committee shall submit its opinions to the Board of Governors of the Stock Exchange of Thailand for further consideration and action.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand shall then give written notice of its decision to the appellant together with reasons supporting the action.