Membership of SET
|Member of SET|
|Member of TFEX|
Membership of SET
- being a securities company which has been licensed to undertake securities business in the category of securities brokerage
- having sound financial status and operations according to the nature of its business
2.1 Having paid-up capital not less than the standard stipulated under the SEC Rule (500 Mil. Baht)
2.2 Having net liquid capital not less than the standard stipulated under the SEC Rule
3. having efficiency and readiness for business operation
3.1 having a sufficient number of the following officers who are knowledgeable and/or experienced in securities business to ensure proper and continuous operation of the securities business:
(a) securities investment analysts
(b) securities investment advisors
(c) authorized officers
(d) compliance officer
3.2 having a sufficient trading information system
4.1 having the executives who possess the qualifications and have no prohibited characteristics under the SEC rule
4.2 having the majority of the directors who have experience in the capital markets business
4.3 having the majority of the executives at the level of assistant manager or above, including persons holding equivalent positions with other titles, who have experience in the capital markets business
4.4 having the director of securities department, director of operation department and director of securities analysis department, including persons holding equivalent positions with other titles and similar responsibilities, who have work experience in securities business or experience in other business which can be used in their responsible unit
5. Good Corporate Governance
Complying with code of conduct of securities business and good
corporate governance guidelines announced by the Exchange, the government agencies and
the associations of profession in related fields.
6. Member of Association of Securities Companies.
7. Members of the Securities Investor Protection Fund (SIPF) for the applicants trade for individual clients
(1) Baht 10 million, paid at least 5 working days before entering orders into the trading system; and
(2) 0.025 percent of its trading value each month, paid within 15 days from the end of each month in which transactions take place, for 3 years beginning from the date of such member’s first transaction on the Exchange.
The combined amount in (1) and (2) shall be not less than Baht 50 million.