22 Sep 2020 18:51:00
Notification of changing of Major Shareholders
SCO 030/2020 22 September 2020 Subject Notification of changing of Major Shareholders Attention President the Stock Exchange of Thailand Metro Systems Corporation Public Company Limited ("the Company"), would like to notify that Mr. Tavit Charuvajana has completed the sale of 14,000,000 shares in the Company, representing 3.89 percent of total shares of the Company and Mr. Narong Charuvajana has completed the sale of 16,000,000 shares in the Company, representing 4.44 percent of total shares of the Company. These totals completed the sale are 30,000,000 shares in the Company, representing 8.33 percent of total shares of the Company to MC Bakery Company Limited on 18 September 2020. After the change in shareholding structure, there is no effect on control power of the Company business policy and the structure of the board of directors and executives, with the Company having the change of the major shareholders at the present as the Company knows as follows: No. Shareholders Name Before transaction (18 September 2020) After transaction No. of shares % No. of shares % 1. Mr. Tavit Charuvajana 15,287,348 4.25 1,287,348 0.36 2. Mr. Narong Charuvajana 16,711,487 4.64 711,487 0.20 3. MC Bakery Company Limited 16,419,600 4.56 46,419,600 12.89 Total 48,418,435 13.45 48,418,435 13.45 Please be informed accordingly. Yours sincerely, Metro Systems Corporation Public Company Limited Sumateta Jitsiripol (Miss. Sumateta Jitsiripol) Corporate Secretary ______________________________________________________________________ This announcement was prepared and disseminated by listed company or issuer through the electronic system which is provided for the purpose of dissemination of the information and related documents of listed company or issuer to the Stock Exchange of Thailand only. The Stock Exchange of Thailand has no responsibility for the correctness and completeness of any statements, figures, reports or opinions contained in this announcement, and has no liability for any losses and damages in any cases. In case you have any inquiries or clarification regarding this announcement, please directly contact listed company or issuer who made this announcement.