Market Maker Performance
Market Maker Performance as of 30 Sep 2018
|Oct 2017||Nov 2017||Dec 2017||Jan 2018||Feb 2018||Mar 2018||Apr 2018||May 2018||Jun 2018||Jul 2018||Aug 2018||Sep 2018|
- There are problems in the settlement and delivery processes.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand suspends trading underlying securities or stops calculating the underlying index (as the case may be) and / or suspends trading of derivative warrants for any reason whatsoever.
- When the market maker does not have enough derivative warrants to meet the obligations
- When the price of derivative warrants are below the price specified in Part 1 of the Terms and Conditions (in terms of liquidity), which is currently set at THB 0.05.
- 14 working days prior to maturity date
- When trading in the stock market has irregular fluctuations.
- When issuers fail to deliver as specified in Section 6.1 of Part 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
- Other cases, as the market maker has disclosed via The Stock Exchange of Thailand.