The 28th Asian FA Annual Meeting
June 26 - 28, 2016, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
The Asian Finance Association (AsianFA) cordially invites submission of research papers in all areas in finance to the 28th Asian FA Annual Meeting. The Stock Exchange of Thailand will host the conference. The AsianFA annual conference provides an open platform for finance scholars and practitioners worldwide to meet and share their recent research and exchange ideas and information on new developments in finance research. We look forward to a high-quality conference. The majority of the sessions will include papers selected through open competition. The papers will be double blind-reviewed by a committee of established researchers. In addition to academic paper sessions, the conference will also facilitate industry focused sessions with industry and academic panel members debating the challenges and opportunities in today's financial markets.
Completed Papers: 1 February 2016
Decision on Acceptance: 8 April 2016
WELCOME REMARKS & SPEAKER:
- Dr. Chaiyawat Wibulswasdi, Chairman, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Professor Ronald W. Masulis, Scientia Professor of Finance and Macquarie Group Chair of Financial Services, UNSW School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- The Asian Finance Association
- To be announced. To inquire more info on sponsorship package, please contact Mrs. Supasinee Poopatragul e-mail: email@example.com