1. Disciplinary Sub-Committee
The Disciplinary Sub-Committee shall be appointed by the Board of Governors of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, hold a two-year term, and consist of five proficient persons, at least one of whom shall be:
- The President of the Stock Exchange of Thailand or executive holding the title of assistant manager or higher as delegated by the President.
- A Member of the Board of Governors of the Stock Exchange of Thailand
- A Person who is knowledgeable and well experienced in the stock exchange business, securities business or finance business
- A legal Expert
2. Disciplinary Procedures & Hearing
- When any credible accusation or suspicion arises indicating that a violation or participation in a violation of the regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand has been committed, an internal unit of the Stock Exchange of Thailand that is involved with the notification of such accusation will submit such offence and documentary evidence to the Secretary of the Disciplinary Sub-Committee.
- If the Secretary considers that it is well grounded, the Secretary shall give a written notice of the accusation to the party concerned.
- The party concerned must submit an answer to the accusation to the Disciplinary Sub-Committee within 15 days from the date of receiving written notice of the accusation.
- The Secretary will consider such answer and then prepare the facts and evidence relevant, along with his recommendation to the Disciplinary Sub-Committee.
- The Disciplinary Sub-Committee shall complete consideration of the offence, including its possible penalty, within 60 days from the commencement date of the initial consideration of such offence. When the Disciplinary Sub-Committee completes its consideration, the Secretary of the Disciplinary Sub-Committee shall then give a written notice of its decision to the party concerned.