1. Appeal Committee
The Appeal Committee shall be appointed by the Board of Governors of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, hold a two-year term, and consist of not fewer than three but not exceed five proficient persons, among whom there shall be at least one highly qualified and experienced person from each of the following fields: securities business, law, accounting and finance.
2. Appeal Procedures & Hearing
- When a person who is subject to disciplinary action wants to dispute a disciplinary action order, he is entitled to lodge an appeal with the Appeal Committee within 15 days from the date of receiving written notice of the disciplinary action order.
- The lodging of an appeal shall not be grounds to suspend the execution of a disciplinary action order. The appellant may submit a request for suspension of execution of this disciplinary action order, along with the lodging of an appeal by specifying therein the reasons.
- An appeal must be made in writing and must specify the disciplinary action order that is the cause of an appeal, the facts, points of law and reasons which dispute any aspect of the disciplinary action order.
- The Secretary of the Appeal Committee shall consider and then propose facts and evidence with his opinions to the Appeal Committee.
- The Appeal Committee shall complete consideration of an appeal within 30 days from the initial commencement date of consideration of such appeal.
- When the Appeal Committee completes its consideration, the Secretary of the Appeal Committee shall submit its opinions to the Board of Governors of the Stock Exchange of Thailand for further consideration and action.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand shall then give a written notice of decision to the appellant together with reasons supporting the action.